Friday, December 7, 2012

My November!

I know i don't share many personal pictures on here. (only of my cat i think haha) Well i think i'm gonna start. At the end of every month i'm gonna (try) & post the pictures i took from that month. Now i take a lot of pictures because it's what i like to do. lol (all of these pictures are mine lol) And Here We Go...


 
Election Day!

 
Mine & my sisters shoes

 
Furby!

 Yummy Checkers!

 
My puppy Frankie!

 
The Moon

 
The Moon2

 
My sister (Kaila) & Isaiah

 
Kaila & Isaiah in deep conversation lol

 
Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?

 
Kaila is suprised to meet Peeta!

 
I think my friend Isaiah likes CSI Miami & NY! haha

Lady Gaga-Fame

 
Nicki Minaj (the bottle is cute!)

Display part 2

Michael Kors

The lovely Betsey Johnson

Betsey bags! Cuteness!

Betsey jewlery!

These boxes are seriously the cutest thing ever!!


Betsey Johnson Display 1

Betsey Johnson Display 2

Betsey Johnson Display 3

Betsey Johnson Display 4

Statue of an Eagle in Macys

Macy's Christmas Tree!!!

Christmas Tree!

City Hall

Hard Rock Cafe

Reading Terminal! They literally have everything in here!

H&M Shoe Display

H&M Leather vest

Obsessed w/ this leopard coat from H&M

Me In a Nutshell haha

FREE PEOPLE!!! One of my fav places on the planet!

FreePeople Studded Converse

FreePeople ceiling decor

FP Studded Fringe bag

Jeffrey Campbell

FreePeople Wall display. I can seriously live in here. lol

Wall Decor

FreePeople Second Floor view

Ugh!! NEED! lol
 

FreePeople Leather Peplum Top

Jeffrey Campbell!

Creepy stairs in McDonalds lol

haha Darn. I was gonna go their next week! lol

Trees =)

David Beckham. ;)

Frankie!!!

Frankie! She just woke up. haha

Sally's! I need to have my hair yellow!

haha

My favorite skater David Gonzalez liked my pic on Instagram! haha

Thanksgiving!!! =)

Frankie, Manderz, & Kujo.

Yummy Dunkin!

My beautiful little cousin Kaamillah!

My other beautiful cousins Tina, & Bubbles.
 
 Some sketches I did for my sister.
 
SO! I started taking pictures for december already! lol And i'm going to The Hobbit premier on Friday!!! SO EXCITED! lol So i'll have pictures of that in a future post of my December Pictures post.
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment