Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Back To December

It's 2013!!! lol Time flies, when you're having fun. This year i plan to make it my best! I have a whole list of fun stuff i wanna do. I hope i can finish @ least most of it. lol Take a look @ how i spent my December. =)


 Saw The Hobbit opening day. =)

Halloween Store lol

Mini Hats

My sister

Birds 1

Birds 2

Rainy Pants

Empty movie theater for
Perks of Being a Wallflower (such a good movie)

Hmm.... (my sister Kaila)

My friend Isaiah

South Street Diner

Before

After

Soup & Salad

Chili Cheese Burger


Before
 
After

Books i got in 2012

Books


Snow!


Kiss Graphic Novel

I wanna Rock

The Hobbit display

Lord of The Rings display

The Carrie Diaries (I cant wait for the show!)

Record Player

Guitars

Guitars

Donny Osmond doll!!! Amaze!

Coffee

Coffee & Cheesecake

Manderz

Full Moon 1

Full Moon 2

Rocky

Marilyn Monroe

Essie Nail Polish

Salon Effects



Love these!

Valentines Days stuff already! lol

By far my favorite picture. My sister walking in the snow.
Until next time
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment