Thursday, May 9, 2013

"I don't do drugs, I am drugs" -Salvador Dali

I was in the middle of writing this post yesterday, and i was about to be late for work so i had to save it for today haha I am thinking of starting a vlog. idk i dont really like being on camera but it seems like it would be fun. The title of my post really has nothing to do with my post but i LOVE LOVE Salvador Dali (but i mean who doesnt right lol) so i wanted to put a quote by him as the title of this post. His birthday is in 2 days so expect a picture filled post. lol Random things: I am craving a cheesesteak. And having lived in Philly my whole life i have never been to Pat's Steak, or that other one across the street that competes with it hahaha Another thing I have had Paramore's new ablum "Paramore" on serious repeat (literally like 3 times a day) since i got it the day it came out like a month ago. It's just such an amazing album. But enough of that! Get inspired.













                                    















 
(This post took me forever because i have the slowest computer on planet Earth haha)
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment