Friday, October 5, 2012

It was 50 years ago today...

                                                                              









 


 (i love this lol)
 


-The Beatles

50 years ago today October 5th, 1962 The Beatles released their first single called "Love Me Do". It was written by Paul McCartney when he was 16 years old. Still after all these years they continue make hearts all around the world melt. I know they melt mine. Everytime i listen to a Beatles song i makes me believe there is still good in this world. Thank You Beatles for changing the world of music. For making me a happier person, for changing my life. For changing the way we all look at music. You guys are true legends, one of the greatest bands of all time. You all have a special place in my heart forever. {Not to play favorites but i LOVE Paul haha}

-Favorite Songs: I'm Happy Just To Dance With You, Strawberry Fields Forever, Come Together, Can't Buy Me Love, I Want To Hold Your Hand, Let It Be, Twist And Shout, You Say Goodbye I Say Hello, Paperback Writer, Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, Hey Jude, Blackbird, Eight Days A Week, All You Need Is Love, A Hard Days Night, Help!, Yesterday, Penny Lane ect.
- Favorite Album: A Hard Days Night, Rubber Soul, Sgt. peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band, Abbey Road, Let It Be ect.
- Favorite Lyrics: "And when I touch you, I feel happy inside. It's such a feeling that my love. I can't hide", "I may not have a lot to give. But what I got I'll give to you", "Say you don't need no diamond rings. And I'll be satisfied. Tell me that you want the kind of things. That money just can't buy", "So why on earth should I moan?. 'Cause when I get you alone. You know I'll feel okay", "I ain't got nothin' but love, girl. Eight days a week", "Let me take you down. 'Cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields. Nothing is real, and nothing to get hung about. Strawberry Fields Forever", ect. (i could go on all day! lol)






No comments:

Post a Comment