Tuesday, October 16, 2012

30 Days 30 Artists

                                                                          13.





 
 
- Fall Out Boy
 
- Favorite Songs: Grand Theft Autumn, Grenade Jumper, Saturday, Dead On Arrival, Dance Dance, Sugar We're Goin' Down, A Little Less Sixteen Candles A Little More "Touch Me", XO, The Take Over The Breakes Over, This Ain't A Scene It's An Arms Race, Thriller, I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You), Thnks fr Th Mmrs, I Don't Care, America's Suitehearts, What A Catch Donnie
 
-Favorite Album: Take This To Your Grave, From Under The Cork Tree, Infinity On High, Folie a Deux
 
- Favorite Lyrics: "Where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman Maybe he won't find out what I know You were the last good thing about this part of town", "You need him, I could be him
Could be an accident but I'm still tryin' And it's more than I can say for him", "She says she's no good With words but I'm worse", "Tonight it's "it can't get much worse" Versus "no one should ever feel like", "Dance, dance And these are the lives you'd love to lead Dance, this is the way they'd love if they knew How misery loved me", "Drink up, it's last call, last resort But only the first mistake and I'm two quarters and a heart down And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds These words are all I have so I'll write them", "Why don't you show me the little bit of spine You've been saving for his mattress, love", "Am I more than you bargained for yet? I've been dyin' to tell you anything you want to hear 'Cause that's just who I am this week", "I'm just a notch in your bedpost, but you're just a line in a song", "Oh, don't mind me I'm watching you two from the closet Wishing to be the friction in your jeans", "And drop a heart and break a name We're always sleeping in, and sleeping for the wrong team", "I confess, I messed up Droppin', I'm sorry like you're still around", "I'm sleeping on your folk's porch again, dreaming She said, she said, she said, "Why don't you just drop dead?", "I don't blame you for being you But you can't blame me for hating it", "I set my clocks early 'cause I know I'm always late", "Baby, seasons change but people don't", "Wouldn't you rather be a widow than a divorcée? Style your wake for fashion magazines", "They say your head can be a prison Then these are just conjugal visits", "I am an arms dealer Fitting you with weapons in the form of words", "Say a prayer, but let the good times roll", "One night and one more time Thanks for the memories  Even though they weren't so great "He tastes like you only sweeter", "Last year's wishes are this year's apologies", "I only keep myself this sick in the head  'Cause I know how the words get you", "A tree I used to lay beneath, kissed teeth stained red From a sour bottle baby girl with eyes the size of baby worlds", "Say my name and his in the same breath I dare you to say they taste the same"
 
Ok Ok i'll stop because i could go on forever. haha They used to be my favorite band in the entire world. Until of course they broke up. {I'm still sad about that lol}
 


No comments:

Post a Comment