Wednesday, January 7, 2015

It's Gonna Be Me...


Learn about me Earth people...lol

SEVEN THINGS YOU WILL FIND IN MY ROOM: 
1. My giant DVD collection =)
2. To much Hello Kitty and Lisa Frank stuff haha

3. 30+  Betsey Johnson purses
4.  Books
5. my TV
6. my record player + records

7. my bed
SEVEN RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. Do You Like Anyone? – yes
2. Does Someone Like You? – idk lol
3. Been Lead On? – no
4. Been Cheated On?  - no
5. Want A Relationship? – Nope
6. Wanna Get Married? - haha yes
7. Wanna have kids? - not at the moment

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. Laptop
2. Starbucks
3. Music
4. Betsey Johnson
5. Movies
6. Family
7. Friends

SEVEN OTHER THINGS - DO YOU
1. Believe In God? - yes
2. Had A Dream Come True? – no
3. Read The Newspaper? – yes
4. Get Enough Sleep Everyday? – no lol
5. Have A Best Friend? -  yes
6. Take A Bath Daily? – yes
7. Wish On Stars? - yes

SEVEN HAVE YOU EVERS
1. Fallen In Love? - yes
2. Kissed Someone Of The Same Sex? – hahaha yes
3. Hooked Up With Someone Who Had A BF/GF? – Uh....
4. Been To A Bonfire? - no
5. Ran Away From Home? - no
6. Played Strip Poker? - yes
7. Pulled An All Nighter? – yes

SEVEN THINGS, IN THE LAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU:

 
1. Cried? – from laughing so hard
2. Had Fun? - everyday
3. Been Kissed? - yes
4. Felt Stupid? – haha yes
5. Talked To An Ex? - no
6. Missed Someone? – my mom
7. Listened To Music? –  yes

RED : ANGER
1. Are You Currently Mad At Someone? - nope
2. Which Of Your friends has the worst temper? – haha I don’t think ne of them has that bad of a temper
3. Have You Ever Thrown Something At Anyone? – yes lol
4. Does Your Face Turn Red When You’re Angry? – haha I don’t know I hope not
5. When You’re Mad Do You Prefer To Stare Angrily Or Yell? – yell

ORANGE : EXCITEMENT
1. Has Anyone Ever Thrown A Surprise Party For You? – nope

 

2. Are You Easily Excited? – yup I get excited @ random things

 

3. What Event Is Coming Up That You Are Looking Forward To? –  Fifty Shades of Grey lol

 

4. If You Won A Million Dollars, What Will Be Your First Thought? – shopping
 
 

5. What Would Make You The Happiest Right Now? - winning the lottery
 
 


PURPLE : SELF DISCOVERY
1. Full Name: Kelsie (I don't have a middle name and I won't put my last haha)
2. What’s Your Main Goal In Life? – To be happy
3. Do You Want To Have Children? – nope

BLUE : SADNESS
1. When Is The Last Time You Cried? – a while ago
2. What Is The Saddest Thing That Is Happening Right Now? – Knowing I have to work tomorrow lol
3. Do You Usually Cry/Get Depressed When Something Doesn’t Happen Your Way? – haha no, im not a kid ne more =)
4. Has Anyone Made You Cry In The Last 24 Hours? – from laughing so gosh darn hard
5. When You Are Sad, What Do You Do? – listen to Bob Dylan

 
PINK : LOVE
 
1. Do You Have A Crush On One Of Ur Friends? – I dated one of my friends brother  lol
2. Do You Believe At Love At First Sight? - yes
3. When You See Your Crush, Do You Act Differently Around Him/Her? – uh yeah im human lol

No comments:

Post a Comment